Through the efforts of our employees, we have built a successful Family of Dealerships within The Faulkner Organization. As the acknowledged leader in our industry, we strive to provide an excellent environment for our employees, to be responsive to customer needs, and to work with our vendors and manufacturers with the highest standards of integrity.
Faulkner prides itself on developing its own talented leaders and relies heavily on the mentorship of long term employees to impact new hires until it’s their turn to lead the organization. In this manner, institutional knowledge is passed on to new hires to help them contribute to the success of the business early on and to develop their own careers. We have grown to become one of the 25 largest, family-owned dealership groups in the country. This puts us in a great position to provide lots of career potential.
Why Should You Choose Faulkner?
- Market Shapers – Faulkner is one of the most respected dealership groups in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Established in 1932, we were among the first in this business and we’re still leading the way.
- Reach – High touch meets diverse landscape in Faulkner’s environment coupling exceptional customer services with a reach from Philadelphia through Carlisle and all the great cities in between. Faulkner, with 27 dealerships comprising 33 franchises, is the local market leader and among the top 25 national automotive leaders.
- Quality – Faulkner benefits from on-going positive customer feedback and has received awards from both import and domestic franchises for our customer satisfaction ratings. Additionally, many of our salespeople, service and body shop technicians have personally received manufacturer awards for service excellence.
- Professional Expertise – Faulkner employs highly trained personnel in all areas of automotive sales and service. We offer additional training to all of our employees, at all levels, every single year.
- Professional Growth – 94.2% of Faulkner’s General Managers began working in one of Faulkner’s dealerships as sales consultants, service or body shop technicians or accounting professionals. 94.6% of the entire Management Staff in all locations has risen through the ranks at Faulkner. We pride ourselves on growing our future managers.
- Relationships – Faulkner enjoys over 80% repeat business from our customers. We stand by our slogan, Faulkner – “To Be Sure”.
- Focus on Development of Future Managers
- Faulkner Academy
- Training for Managers
- Developmental/Rotational Assignments
- Document Plan for Fast Track Hires
- Develop relationship with local Colleges/ Universities/ Trade Schools/ High Schools/ Prominent Recruiters
- Document Processes
- Promote Organizational Synergies – Share Intellectual Capital