|At Faulkner, our most important goal is customer satisfaction. That's why our employees treat every customer with the utmost courtesy and respect, following our TEN PRINCIPLES:
- Customers are the most important people in our business, whether in person, by telephone, or via Internet.
- Customers are not dependent on us; we are dependent on them.
- Customers are not an interruption of our work; they are the purpose for it.
- Customers favor us with their patronage; we are not doing them a favor by serving them.
- Customers are an essential part of our business; they are not outsiders.
- Customers are not cold statistics; they are human beings with feeling and emotions like our own.
- Customers are not just someone to argue or match wits with.
- Customers are people who bring us their wants; it is our job to fill those wants.
- Customers are deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them.
- Customers are the life blood of our business.