Welcome to the Faulkner Organization of automotive dealerships.
At Faulkner, our most important goal is customer satisfaction. That's why our employees treat every customer with the utmost courtesy and respect, following our TEN PRINCIPLES:
- Customers are the most important people in our business, whether in person, by telephone, or via Internet.
- Customers are not dependent on us; we are dependent on them.
- Customers are not an interruption of our work; they are the purpose for it.
- Customers favor us with their patronage; we are not doing them a favor by serving them.
- Customers are an essential part of our business; they are not outsiders.
- Customers are not cold statistics; they are human beings with feeling and emotions like our own.
- Customers are not just someone to argue or match wits with.
- Customers are people who bring us their wants; it is our job to fill those wants.
- Customers are deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them.
- Customers are the life blood of our business.